Last Updated: April 17, 2023
- through our website (“Website”);
- through services we provide to our clients (“Client Services”);
- through any other offline business interactions you may have with us (“Offline Interactions); and
- through our surveys or assessments (“Assessments”).
Collectively, we refer to the Website, Our Social Media, Emails, Client Services, Offline Interactions, and Assessments as the “Services.”
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable individual.
- Postal address (including personal, business, billing and shipping addresses)
- Telephone number
- Email address (personal and business)
- Job title and employer
We and our service providers collect Personal Information in a variety of ways, including:
- Through the Services
- We collect Personal Information through the Client Services, for example, when you sign up for a newsletter, request Client Services, use Services that can be accessed only by authenticated users who have logged in, participate in a contractual arrangement for Client Services, provide information in conjunction with our Services, participate in surveys or assessments, or when you interact with us at an event, call our office or otherwise visit of our offices.
- From Other Sources
- We may receive your Personal Information from other sources, for example:
- publicly available databases;
- joint marketing partners and event sponsors, when they share the information with us;
- social media platforms.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We and our service providers use Personal Information for legitimate business purposes, including:
- Providing the functionality of the Services and fulfilling your requests.
- To provide the Services’ functionality to you, such as arranging access to your account, and providing you with related Client Services.
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, when you contact us via one of our online contact forms or otherwise (e.g., when you send us questions, suggestions, compliments or complaints, or when you request other information about our Services).
- To send administrative information to you, such as information regarding the Services and changes to our terms, conditions and policies.
- To allow you to send or otherwise provide Services-related content to another person through the Services if you choose to do so.
- To perform Assessments or surveys and share the results with you.
- To compile anonymized data provided by you in books, marketing efforts, and materials to be used in connection with continuing to provide the Services.
We will engage in these activities to manage our contractual relationship with you and/or to comply with a legal obligation.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We disclose Personal Information:
- To our third-party service providers, to facilitate services they provide to us.
- These can include providers of services such as website hosting, Services-related consulting and monitoring, data analysis, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing, and other services related to meeting our clients’ needs.
- By using the Services, you may elect to disclose Personal Information
- On message boards, chat, profile pages, blogs and other services to which you are able to post information and content (including, without limitation, our Social Media), or through which you are able to send messages through the Services. Please note that any information you post or disclose through these services will become public and may be available to other users and the general public.
We also use and disclose your Personal Information as necessary or appropriate, especially when we have a legal obligation or legitimate interest to do so:
- To comply with applicable law and regulations.
- This can include laws outside your country of residence.
- To cooperate with public and government authorities.
- For example, when we respond to a request or provide information we believe is important.
- These can include authorities outside your country of residence.
- To cooperate with law enforcement.
- For example, when we respond to law enforcement requests and orders or provide information we believe is important.
- For other legal reasons.
- To enforce our terms and conditions; and
- To protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others.
“Other Information” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an identifiable individual
- Browser and device information;
- Information collected through cookies and other technologies;
- Demographic information and other information provided by you that does not reveal your specific identity;
- Employment industry, education level and salary range; and
- Information that has been aggregated in a manner such that it no longer reveals your specific identity.
- If we are required to treat Other Information as Personal Information under applicable law, then we may use and disclose it for the purposes for which we use and disclose Personal Information as detailed in this Policy.
We and our service providers may collect Other Information in a variety of ways, including:
- Through your browser or device:
- Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Mac), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and version and the name and version of the Services (such as the App) you are using. We use this information to ensure that the Services function properly.
- Using cookies
- Cookies are pieces of information stored directly on the computer that you are using. Cookies allow us to collect information such as browser type, time spent on the Services, pages visited, language preferences and other traffic data. For further information about cookies visit allaboutcookies.org. We do not currently respond to browser do-not-track signals. However, some third-party websites do keep track of your browsing activities. If you are visiting such websites, you can set your preferences in your web browser to inform websites you do not want to be tracked. You can enable Do Not Track by visiting the preferences or setting page of your web browser.
- IP Address
- Your IP address is automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider. An IP address may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user accesses the Services, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited. Collecting IP addresses is standard practice and is done automatically by many websites, applications and other services. We use IP addresses for purposes such as calculating usage levels, diagnosing server problems and administering the Services. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address.
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Information within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section below.
CHOICES AND ACCESS
You have choices regarding marketing-related communications. If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails from us on a going-forward basis, you may opt-out by following the unsubscribe instructions in any such message or by contacting us by email at [email protected]. We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you opt-out of receiving marketing-related emails from us, we may still send you important administrative messages, from which you cannot opt-out.
If you would like to request to review, correct, update, suppress/delete, or object to or restrict processing of Personal Information that you have previously provided to us, or if you would like to request to receive an electronic copy of your Personal Information for purposes of transmitting it to another company, please feel free to contact us in accordance with “Contacting Us” section below. We will respond to your request consistent with applicable law.
In your request, please make clear what Personal Information you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your Personal Information suppressed from our database or otherwise let us know what limitations you would like to put on our use of your Personal Information. For your protection, we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable.
We retain Personal Information for as long as needed or permitted in light of the purpose(s) for which it was obtained and consistent with applicable law.
This includes any third-party operating any website or service to which the Services link. The inclusion of a link on the Services does not imply endorsement of the linked site or service by us or by our affiliates.
In addition, we are not responsible for the information collection, use, disclosure or security policies or practices of other organizations, such as Facebook, Apple, Google, Microsoft, RIM or any other app developer, app provider, social media platform provider, operating system provider, wireless service provider or device manufacturer, including with respect to any Personal Information you disclose to other organizations through or in connection with the Apps or our Social Media.
USE OF SERVICES BY MINORS
The Services are not directed to individuals under the age of eighteen (18), and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from individuals under 18 in compliance with COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act) and the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation of the EU). Our Website and its content is directed to individuals who are at least 18 years old or older.
We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., social security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, biometrics or genetic characteristics, criminal background or trade union membership) on or through the Services or otherwise to us.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
To use certain features of the Website or its content, you may need a username and password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password, and you are responsible for all activities, whether by you or by others, that occur under your username or password and within your account. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your username, password or account information. If you share your username or password with others, they may be able to obtain access to your Personal Information at your own risk.
You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized or improper use of your username or password or any other breach of security. To help protect against unauthorized or improper use, make sure that you log out at the end of each session requiring your username and password.
We will use our best efforts to keep your username and password(s) private and will not otherwise share your password(s) without your consent, except as necessary when the law requires it or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary, particularly when disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to others or interfering with our rights or property.
We may use your personal data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions in any email we send or by contacting us at [email protected].
We may use third-party services for payment processing. We will not store or collect your payment card details. These payment processors adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of payment information.
You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Because email communications are not always secure, please do not include credit card or other sensitive information in your emails to us.
Terms Of Service
Last Updated: April 17, 2023
Welcome to our website, which is owned and operated by Susan Duesbery. Susan Duesbery and this website provides services to you subject to the notices, terms, and conditions set forth in this agreement (the “Terms of Service”). In addition, when you use any of our services, you will be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to such service. The Terms of Service apply to your access to and use of susanduesbery.com (the “Site”).
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using the Site. By accessing or using any part of the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. You should be aware that this Site is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 18. We do not collect personally identifiable information from any person we actually know is a child under the age of 18.
USE OF THE CONTENT
The Content posted on this Site is protected by the copyright laws in the United States and in foreign countries. You are authorized to view or download a single copy of the Content solely for your personal, noncommercial use if you include the copyright notice located at the end of the material, for example: "© 2023, Susan Duesbery. All rights reserved" and other copyright and proprietary rights notices that are contained in the Content. Any special rules for the use of certain software and other items accessible on the Site may be included elsewhere within the Site and are incorporated into these Terms of Service by reference.
Title to the Content remains with Susan Duesbery or her licensors. Any use of the Content not expressly permitted by these Terms of Service is a breach of these Terms of Service and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. Content and other features are subject to change or termination without notice in our editorial discretion. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to Susan Duesbery and her licensors.
If you violate any of these Terms of Service, your permission to use the Content automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of any portion of the Content.
LIABILITY OF SUSAN DUESBERY AND LICENSORS
The use of the Site and the Content is at your own risk.
When using the Site, information will be transmitted over a medium that may be beyond the control and jurisdiction of Susan Duesbery. Accordingly, Susan Duesbery assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Site.
The Site and the Content are provided on an "as is" basis. SUSAN DUESBERY, HER LICENSORS, AND SUPPLIERS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES' RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Without limiting the foregoing, Susan Duesbery, her licensors, and her suppliers make no representations or warranties about the following:
- The accuracy, reliability, completeness, currentness, or timeliness of the Content, software, links, or communications provided on or through the use of the Site or by Susan Duesbery.
- The satisfaction of any government regulations requiring disclosure of information or the approval or compliance of any software tools with regard to the Content contained on the Site.
In no event shall Susan Duesbery, her licensors, her suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on the Site be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, personal injury/wrongful death, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use of or inability to use the Site or the Content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not Susan Duesbery, her licensors, her suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on the Site are advised of the possibility of such damages. Susan Duesbery, her licensors, her suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on the Site are not liable for any personal injury, including death, caused by your use or misuse of the Site, Content, or Public Areas (as defined below).
USER CONTENT AND SUBMISSIONS
If you make any submission or post User Content to a Public Area or a Social Media Platform, you agree that you will not send or transmit to Susan Duesbery by email, (including through the email addresses listed on the "Contact Us" page) any communication or content that infringes or violates any rights of any party. If you submit any business information, idea, concept or invention to Susan Duesbery by email, you agree such submission is non-confidential for all purposes.
USER SUBMISSIONS — IMAGE, VIDEO, AUDIO FILES
You agree to only post or upload media on the Site or a Social Media Platform that you have taken yourself or that you have all rights to transmit and license and which do not violate trademark, copyright, privacy, or any other rights of any other person.
To protect your privacy, you agree that you will not submit any media that contains Personally Identifiable Information (like name, phone number, email address or web site URL) of you or of anyone else. Uploading media like images or video of other people without their permission is strictly prohibited.
By uploading any media on the Site or a Social Media Platform, you warrant that you have permission from all persons appearing in your media for you to make this contribution and grant rights described herein. Never post a picture or video of or with someone else unless you have their explicit permission.
You agree that you will not upload any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or this Web site.
By uploading any media on the Site or a Social Media Platform like a photo or video: (a) you grant to Susan Duesbery a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully sublicensable right and license to use, copy, print, publicly display, reproduce, modify, publish, post, transmit, create derivative works from, and distribute the media and any material included in the media; (b) you certify that any person pictured in the submitted media (or, if a minor, his/her parent/legal guardian) authorizes Susan Duesbery to use, copy, print, publicly display, reproduce, modify, publish, post, transmit, create derivative works from, and distribute the media and any material included in such media; and (c) you agree to indemnify Susan Duesbery and its affiliates, directors, officers and employees and hold them harmless from any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from the media and/or your failure to comply with these Terms of Service.
Susan Duesbery reserves the right to review all media prior to submission to the site and to remove any media for any reason, at any time, without prior notice, at our sole discretion.
USER CONTENT GUIDELINES
If you use, or post User Content on a Public Area or post on any Social Media Platform, you are solely responsible for your own communications, the consequences of posting those communications, and your reliance on any communications found in the Public Areas or on the Social Media Platforms. Susan Duesbery and her licensors are not responsible for the consequences of any communications in the Public Areas or on Social Media Platforms. In cases where you feel threatened or believe someone else is in danger, you should contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
In consideration of being allowed to use the Public Areas and Social Media Platforms, you agree that the following actions shall constitute a material breach of these Terms of Service:
- Using a Public Area or Social Media Platform for any purpose in violation of local, state, national, or international laws;
- Posting material that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others;
- Posting material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Susan Duesbery in her sole discretion;
- Posting advertisements or solicitations of business;
- After receiving a warning, continuing to disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, or posting comments that are not related to the topic being discussed (unless it is clear the discussion is free-form);
- Posting chain letters or pyramid schemes;
- Impersonating another person;
- Distributing viruses or other harmful computer code;
- Harvesting, scraping or otherwise collecting information about others, including email addresses, without their identification for posting or viewing comments;
- Allowing any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments
- Posting the same note more than once or "spamming"; or
- Engaging in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Public Area, Social Media Platform or the Site, or which, in the judgment of Susan Duesbery, exposes Susan Duesbery or any of her customers or suppliers to any liability or detriment of any type.
Susan Duesbery reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following:
- Remove communications which are abusive, illegal, or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with these Terms of Service.
- Terminate a user's access to any or all Public Areas and/or the Site upon any breach of these Terms of Service.
- Monitor, edit, or disclose any communication in the Public Areas or on a Social Media Platform.
- Edit or delete any communication(s) posted on the Site, regardless of whether such communication(s) violate these standards.
Susan Duesbery or her licensors have no liability or responsibility to users of the Site or any other person or entity for performance or nonperformance of the aforementioned activities.
ADVERTISEMENTS, SEARCHES, AND LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Susan Duesbery may provide links to third-party web sites. Susan Duesbery does not recommend and does not endorse the content on any third-party websites. Susan Duesbery is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites, sites framed within the Susan Duesbery Site, third-party sites provided as search results, or third-party advertisements, and does not make any representations regarding their content or accuracy. Your use of third-party websites is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such sites. Susan Duesbery does not endorse any product, service, or treatment advertised on the Susan Duesbery Site.
CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS, AND RETURNS
Group Trainings, workshops, programs, and one-on-one services each have their own refund policy which will be clear to you prior to signing up. Email hello@susanduesbery for more information.
Once you’ve decided to invest in group programs or one-on-one work with me by making your first payment, I do not offer refunds. When I move forward with a private client agreement, I block out time on my calendar (in which I can’t meet with other clients), and devote my free time to preparing for my work with you. When we start working together I’m all in, and expect the same from you. This is a partnership we’re embarking upon. Trust in each other, and an unwavering commitment to your success are key.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Susan Duesbery, her employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers, harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from: (a) your use of the Site, (b) any User Content you post or upload, (c) your use of or reliance on any User Content, or (d) your violation of these Terms of Service.
Susan Duesbery is based in Grand Rapids, Michigan, in the United States of America. Susan Duesbery makes no claims that the Content on the Site is appropriate or may be downloaded outside of the United States. Access to the Content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Site from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
The following provisions survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement for any reason whatsoever: Liability, User Submissions, User Submissions – image, video, audio files, Indemnity, Jurisdiction, and Complete Agreement.
You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute with Susan Duesbery, or in any way relating to your use of the Site, resides in the courts of the State of Michigan and you further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the courts of the State of Michigan in connection with any such dispute including any claim involving Susan Duesbery or her affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers, directors, telecommunication providers, and content providers.
These Terms of Service are governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of Michigan, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. If any provision of these Terms of Service is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms of Service, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any of these Terms of Service shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition.
Thank you for your cooperation. We hope you find the susanduesbery.com Site helpful and convenient to use! Questions or comments regarding this website, including any reports of non-functioning links, should be submitted using our Contact Us Form.
Last Updated: April 17, 2023
Welcome to my Website, Programs, or Services!
By viewing this website or anything made available on or through this Website, including but not limited to programs, products, services, opt-in gifts, e-books, videos, webinars, blog posts, e-newsletters, consultations, e-mails, podcasts, social media and/or other communication (collectively referred to as “Website”), you are agreeing to accept all parts of this Disclaimer.
You must not use this Website if you disagree with any parts of this Disclaimer.
For Educational and Informational Purposes Only.
The information provided on or through this website, programs, or services is for educational and informational purposes only and solely as a self-help tool for your own use.
Not Medical, Mental Health, or Religious Advice.
I am not, nor am I holding myself out to be a doctor/physician, nurse, physician’s assistant, advance practice nurse, or any other medical professional (“Medical Provider”), psychiatrist, psychologist, therapist, certified counselor, or social worker (“Mental Health Provider”), registered dietician or licensed nutritionist, or member of the clergy.
As a life coach, I am not providing health care, medical or nutritional therapy services, or attempting to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any physical, mental or emotional issue, disease or condition. The information provided in or through my website, programs, or services pertaining to your personal choices, finances, or any other aspect of your life is not intended to be a substitute for the professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by your own Medical Provider or Mental Health Provider. You agree and acknowledge that I am not providing medical advice, mental health advice, or religious advice in any way.
Always seek the advice of your own Medical Provider and/or Mental Health Provider regarding any questions or concerns you have about your specific health or any medications, herbs or supplements you are currently taking and before implementing any recommendations or suggestions from our website, programs, or services. Do not disregard medical advice or delay seeking medical advice because of information you have read on this website, programs, or services. Do not start or stop taking any medications without speaking to your own Medical Provider or Mental Health Provider. If you have or suspect that you have a medical or mental health problem, contact your own Medical Provider or Mental Health Provider promptly. The information contained on this Website has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
You aim to accurately represent the information provided to us on or through our Website, programs, or services. You acknowledge that you are participating voluntarily in using our Website and that you are solely and personally responsible for your choices, actions and results, now and in the future. You accept full responsibility for the consequences of your use, or non-use, of any information provided on or through this Website, and you agree to use your own judgment and due diligence before implementing any idea, suggestion or recommendation from myself or my Website to your life, family or business.
I am not, nor am I claiming to be, a therapist. My programs and one-to-one work aim to assist you in reaching your personal goals, but your success depends primarily on your own effort, motivation, commitment and follow-through. I cannot predict and I do not guarantee that you will attain a particular result, and you accept and understand that results differ for each individual. Each individual’s results depend on his or her unique background, dedication, desire, motivation, actions, and numerous other factors. You fully agree that there are no guarantees as to the specific outcome or results you can expect from availing yourself of my programs and services. You also recognize that prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Thus, the results obtained by former clients by applying the principles in my programs or services are no guarantee that you will obtain similar results.
Any earnings or income statements or examples shown through our Website, programs, or services are only estimates of what might be possible now or in the future. There can be no assurance as to any particular financial outcome based on the use of our Website, programs, or services. You agree that I am not responsible for your earnings, the success or failure of your personal or business decisions, the increase or decrease of your finances or income level, or any other result of any kind that you may have as a result of information presented to you through our Website, programs, or services. You are solely responsible for your results.
I present real world experiences, testimonials, and insights about other people’s experiences with my Website for purposes of illustration only and are presented with their permission. The testimonials, examples, or photos used are of actual clients and results they personally achieved, or they are comments from individuals who can speak to my character and/or the quality of my work. They are not intended to represent or guarantee that current or future clients will achieve the same or similar results; rather, these testimonials represent what is possible for illustrative purposes only.
Assumption of Risk.
As with all situations, there are sometimes unknown individual risks and circumstances that can arise during use of my website, programs, or services that cannot be foreseen that can influence or reduce results. You understand that any mention of any suggestion or recommendation on or through my website, programs, or services is to be taken at your own risk, with no liability on my part, recognizing that there is a rare chance that illness, injury or even death could result, and you agree to assume all risks.
Limitation of Liability.
By using this Website, taking one of my programs, or availing yourself of my services, you agree to absolve me of any liability or loss that you or any other person may incur from use of the information, products or materials that you request or receive through or on my Website, programs, or services. You agree that I will not be liable to you, or to any other individual, company or entity, for any type of damages, including direct, indirect, special, incidental, equitable or consequential loss or damages, for use of or reliance on my website, programs, or services. You agree that I do not assume liability for accidents, delays, injuries, harm, loss, damage, death, lost profits, personal or business interruptions, misapplication of information, physical or mental disease or condition or issue, or any other type of loss or damage due to any act or default by me or anyone acting as our agent, consultant, affiliate, joint venture partner, employee, shareholder, director, staff, team member, or anyone otherwise affiliated with my business or me, who is engaged in delivering content on or through this Website, via Zoom, or on all social media platforms.
Indemnification and Release of Claims.
You hereby fully and completely agree to hold harmless, indemnify and release me and any of my agents, consultants, affiliates, joint venture partners, employees, shareholders, directors, staff, team members, or anyone otherwise affiliated with my business or me from any and all causes of action, allegations, suits, claims, damages, or demands whatsoever, in law or equity, that may arise in the past, present or future that is in any way related to my Website, programs, or services.
I MAKE NO WARRANTIES RELATED TO THE PERFORMANCE OR OPERATION OF MY WEBSITE, PROGRAMS, OR SERVICES. I MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, I DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Errors and Omissions.
Although every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of information shared on or through this website, programs, or services the information may inadvertently contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. You agree that I am not responsible for the views, opinions, or accuracy of facts referenced on or through my website, programs, or services or of those of any other individual or company affiliated with my business or me in any way. Because scientific, technology and business practices are constantly evolving, you agree that I am not responsible for the accuracy of my website, programs, or services or for any errors or omissions that may occur.
References or links in my Website to the information, opinions, advice, programs, products or services of any other individual, business or entity does not constitute my formal endorsement. I am merely sharing information for your own self-help only. I am not responsible for the website content, blogs, e-mails, videos, social media, podcasts, programs, products and/or services of any other person, business or entity that may be linked or referenced in my website, programs, or services. Conversely, should my website link appear in any other individual’s, business’s or entity’s website, program, product or services, it does not constitute my formal endorsement of them, their business or their website either.
From time to time, I may promote, affiliate with, or partner with other individuals or businesses whose programs, products and services align with mine. In the spirit of transparency, I want you to be aware that there may be instances when I promote, market, share or sell programs, products or services for other partners and in exchange I may receive financial compensation or other rewards. Please note that I am highly selective and I only promote the partners whose programs, products and/or services I respect. At the same time, you agree that any such promotion or marketing does not serve as any form of endorsement whatsoever. You are still required to use your own judgment to determine that any such program, product or service is appropriate for you. You are assuming all risks, and you agree that I am not liable in any way for any program, product or service that I may promote, market, share or sell on or through my website, programs, or services.
By using my website, programs, or services you are agreeing to all parts of the above Disclaimer. If you have any questions about this Disclaimer, please contact me Susan Duesbery at [email protected].
Addition to Disclaimer & Terms & Conditions
Note: “Lifetime access” means that participants will have access to all future iterations of Made for More’s pre-recorded content for as long as Susan Duesbery offers the program.
The length of time for which Susan Duesbery will offer the Made for More program will be at her sole discretion. Thus, “lifetime access” is contingent upon Susan Duesbery’s sole decision.